Handcrafted in America, wearable art necklaces and pendants w/matching earrings inspired by Africa. Artisan necklaces using organic, recycled, hand-painted enamel, GlamTribal Design polymer clay beads, studio decoupage beads and woolly mammoth bone beads sold w/matching earrings in burlap gift bag. Free Shipping US.
* Studio-made: 5 greenish-blue polymer clay beads; 2 decoupage beads
* 4 woolly mammoth bone beads Siberia
* Antique gold brass chain w/lobster clasp
* PEACE charms, plus birds and leaf antique gold brass
* Aventurine, tortoise glass rondelles
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 2 sizes 30" L or 32" to top of fixed center elephant pendant; strung on leather and chain. The 32" is designed to lay properly on a larger-busted woman
* Extra 1.5" chain adjustment. Note, necklace can become shorter, too.
* Elephant pendant 2" x 2"
© Copyright 2007-2018, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond.