Hollywood producer Brett Ratner has met his match in Gal Gadot. The 'Wonder Woman' actor said that she would not make a sequel to the blockbuster movie, if he remained involved in the project. Warner Bros must have taken her seriously, knowing also that women worldwide would boycott the film with any new 'Wonder Woman' in place. That will not be necessary.
Vanity Fair reports that Gadot is on the record revealing that before the Wonder Woman star even appeared on 'Today' Wednesday morning, interviewed by Savannah Guthrie, the matter had been resolved. In fact, says Gadot, it was resolved before the Page Six article.